- 1. The Trademark name, The Experts’ Choice Awards is protected by The Trade Marks Act 1999.
- 2. The concept, logo design and tag line is protected by the Copyright Law.
- 3. Winners of The Experts’ Choice Awards are identified basis total votes polled by Architects and Designers pan India and are awarded certificates based on the rank arrived at, through the polling process.
- 4. Winners who are awarded ranks by The Experts’ Choice Awards’ management may use only the designated Experts’ Choice Awards logo for their marketing and promotional purposes during the year 2019, ending on the midnight of 31st December 2019.
- 5. A winner is not allowed to use any other Rank citation excepting the one allotted.
- 6. Winners are not liable to pay the management of The Experts’ Choice Awards any fees for use of The Experts’ Choice logo. Use of The Experts’ Choice logo and rank is purely voluntary, and the Awards management is not liable for any costs incurred by the Winners while using The Experts’ Choice logo in their promotional materials.